Miss charm India, is a beauty competition that has traditionally focused on judging and ranking the physical attributes of the contestants, although some contexts has evolved themselves also into incorporates. Personality trails, intelligence, talent and answer to the jury’s questions as per judging criteria. The contestant must be an Indian citizen. Age limit 18-29 years old. Height must be 5 feet and above. And the contestant should be single or unmarried.
It’s a national level pageant. The organizers(Arya Event Media Entertainment) will provide 3-5 days training suction at Kerala for this pageant and grand finale.
Selection and competition enrolment process
- Organization will conduct online auditions all over India and final audition will sort at march month mid at Kerala.
- After final audition, 15-20 contestants will get a chance to be groomed and trained for final round in Miss Charm India.
- Selected participate have to attend 3-5 days training section and promotional photo-shoot and video-shoots.
- After rehearsal and grooming section participants will be competing in different subtitles. Elimination is mandatory as per jury’s report organizer, groomers, terms and conditions.
- Contestants will be getting crowned with a subtitle in different categories.
- Two contestants are going to be crowned as stage with runner up titles of miss charm India.
- One contestant will be the winner of the title Miss Charm India and face of the organization.